Tammy Abraham, the spearhead of the Chelsea reserve. Recently chose to move to show his footsteps in the Serie A stage. Other issues What else is there?
- Manchester United have sign France centre-back Raphael Varane.
- Inter Milan win Edin Dzeko, the Bosnian national team striker from AS Roma on a two-year contract, is a free transfer deal. If you get the quota to play in the UEFA Champions League cup.
- From PSV Eindhoven on a four-year contract. For a fee of 12.5 million euros in bonuses. (about 487.5 million baht)
- Radja Nainggolan, Belgian midfielder Recently parted with Inter Milan, signed a 2-year contract with the Royal Antwerp team.
- Chelsea forward Tammy Abraham has agreed a move to AS Roma, set to travel to Rome. this sunday to undergo a physical examination Before Tammy signing an official contract (Fabrizio Romano)
- “Sing the Blues” will receive a fee of the 23-year-old spearhead in the amount of 40 million euros (about 1,560 million baht). Which Roma will gradually pay in installments. “Gallo Rossi” for five years, earning a salary of around 4-5 million euros (about 156-195 million baht) (Fabrizio Romano)
- Under that agreement, Chelsea are available to buy Abraham back for €80 million. Which will come into effect from June 2023. (Gianluca Di Marzio)
- Manchester United are confident that the French midfielder Paul Pogba Will not move anywhere this summer. And there have been discussions with Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola about a new contract. The Red Devils are ready to try again. (Fabrizio Romano)
Liverpool defender Ben Davis is set to join Sheffield United on a season-long loan. (Sky Sports)
Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta may turn to Newcastle United goalkeeper Freddie Woodman after a failed attempt at Aaron Ram. Sheffield United’s England goalkeeper (Chronicle)
- The future of Fiorentina striker Dusan Vlajovic remains open. With Atletico Madrid have yet to reach an agreement with Fiorentina and the player (Fabrizio Romano)
- The 21-year-old Serb striker remains on for the next team (Fabrizio Romano).
- Atletico Madrid have yet to receive an offer for Spanish midfielder Saul Niguez even one piece.
- Villarreal’s Spain defender Paul Torres has turn down an offer from Tottenham. As he wants to play for a club that has perform in the competition. UEFA Champions League (Sicnoticias)
- Inter Milan hope to bring Lazio forward Joaquin Correa to add to their attack. By the beginning of the negotiations already. (Calciomercato)
- Lazio have questioned Barcelona about the prospect of signing Brazilian attacking midfielder Philippe Coutinho. Which Barca hope to leave this summer. (Corriere dello Sport)
- Paris Saint-Germain head coach Mauricio Pochettino has confirmed that striker Kylian Mbappe is a good one.
– Olympiakos surprises by preparing an offer for Napoli to consider for Greece centre-back Costas Manolas Return to join the army (La Repubblica)